Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 26th~
In order to accommodate the influx of pie orders this Thanksgiving season, we wanted to create a system that would not only ensure accuracy and efficiency but more importantly, a safe environment for our customers and staff members.
Instead of our usual “wait in line outside” routine, we are going to implement a curbside pickup system:
A PIE DRIVE-THRU at our new location
This will be the ONLY location we will be offering pies during the week of Thanksgiving.
Below are some frequently asked questions surrounding Thanksgiving at Sydney’s Sweet Shoppe.
1. How Are You Going to Safely Serve Guests During Thanksgiving Week?
2. What Will the Pie Drive Thru Look Like?
3. What Are The Shoppe Hours During The Week of Thanksgiving?
Sunday, November 22nd: CLOSED FOR BAKING
4. Other Than the Pie Drive-Thru, Will Anything Else Be Different This Year for Thanksgiving?
5. What Flavors Are Available for Thanksgiving?
6. When Do I Order My Thanksgiving Pies?
Online: You can visit our website www.sydneyssweetshoppe.com
Over the Phone: Select your flavors, number of pies, and then select your pickup date and time. A staff member will take your payment over the phone and text or email your receipt.
In-Person: Select your flavors, number of pies, and then select your pickup date and time. You will pay in person to confirm your order and will receive a receipt of your choosing, via text or email.
Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we ask that when your order your pie(s), you choose your pick-up date and time carefully. Once Thanksgiving Week Pie Orders close, this information cannot be altered, edited, refunded, canceled, or replaced. No exceptions.
7. Will Slices of Pie, Half Pies, or Extra 5″ Pies Be Available For Purchase Thanksgiving week?
Thank you for choosing Sydney’s Sweet Shoppe to serve your family this holiday season.